Vivo unveiled V20, a decidedly mid-range phone in terms of specs but a tad too expensive for them. Announced on 30th September, Vivo V20 packs 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, coupled with a selfie camera and a theme that catches the eye almost instantly.
The Vivo V20 is powered by a mid-range chipset, Snapdragon 720G. It is also equipped with a triple rear camera set-up with a primary 64MP lens. The phone also focuses heavily on the selfie camera as it brings with itself a 44MP lens at the front.
This design might take almost everyone by surprise. There’s a “rainbow hue” at the back with the camera bump looking like an updated version of a Carl Zeiss module. On the sides, the material feels sleek and the phone is quite slim.
Upfront, the display is a 6.44-inch “AMOLED” panel with a 1080p resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio. The dew-drop camera cutout leaves out an 83.7% screen-to-body ratio.
Price, and Availability
The Vivo V20 has been launched in Pakistan at a price that’s close to what was tipped for it all through. V20 retails for Rs.60,000 at online stores. At offline markets, you can get for as low as Rs 55,000.
Vivo V20 Specifications
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- OS: Android 10, FunTouch OS 11
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- Display: 6.44″ AMOLED with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution; 409 ppi,
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal: 128GB, 256 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Rear (Triple): 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front: 44MP
- Colors: Sunset Melody, Midnight Jazz, Moonlight Sonata
- Fingerprint sensor: Under-display
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, 33W fast charging